New England College’s Master of Business Administration program provides working professionals and recent graduates with the proven leadership skills needed for today’s rapidly changing global environment. This 40‐credit MBA can be completed in less than two years. The course delivery and structure are specifically designed for working professionals to make the most efficient use of time and to optimize the learning experience.
Our MBA carries forward NEC’s legacy of creating well-rounded management professionals. With an emphasis on practical knowledge and skills, students will learn from faculty experts who are active business leaders. Our student-focused curriculum positions graduates to achieve positive career outcomes with a background in strategic thought and analysis, analytical decision-making, leadership theory and practice, and organizational dynamics in management. Students can choose a concentration in a specific field, or can select elective courses from a wide range of options.
The degree is designed to further students’ knowledge of key leadership elements including problem solving, effective communication, motivation of employees, and negotiation. Through the MBA program, students further their career by developing advanced strategic leadership techniques, leadership tools and skills, and a deep understanding of organizational dynamics in management.
MBA Program Outcomes:
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate through verbal, well‐written professional documentation and reports, and other forms of communication to express ideas clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Apply management skills and concepts to identify, analyze, and creatively solve complex organizational problems through financial, economic, and organizational constraints.
- Demonstrate proficiency in thinking and planning strategically within an organization and all associated stakeholders.
- Identify legal and ethical challenges faced by organizations, and develop the ability to confront and address the issues effectively, ethically, and in a socially responsible manner to successfully manage human and material resources.
- Understand and apply a broad range of interpersonal skills to effectively lead relationships to individuals, society, and other organizations within team and group projects to optimize performance.
- Comprehend the challenges and opportunities of working effectively with other people in a diverse environment, while displaying an understanding of the culturally and ethnically diverse nature of this changing workforce.
- Apply necessary leadership skills required for managing change, organizational design and performance, through delegating, empowering and creating an environment that supports life-long learning.
- Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, MBA
- Business Administration, Digital Marketing Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Health Informatics Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Healthcare Management Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Human Resource Management Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, MBA
- Business Administration, Nonprofit Leadership Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Project Management Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Sports and Recreation Management Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Strategic Leadership Concentration, MBA
- Business Administration, Strategic Sales Management Concentration, MBA
- Executive Master of Business Administration, Cybersecurity Concentration, MBA
Please note: specific courses offered in any academic year are subject to changes depending on enrollment and academic needs.
Digital Social MediaFinance