Note: Students may have coursework that can be transferred in to meet specific requirements listed below.
New England College Concentrations and Certificates are offered in:
- School Climate and Leadership
- Science STEM
- Literacy: Reading and Language Arts
- Literacy: Math
- Special Education
- Educational Leadership
- Alternative Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Digital and Media Literacy
- Social Studies
- Curriculum Administrator (does not provide Certification)
- Reading and Writing Specialist (does not provide Certification)
- School Business Administrator (does not provide Certification)
- Special Education Administrator (does not provide Certification)
Design your own in consultation with the Program Director.
CORE Credits Total 20
ELECTIVE Credits Total 12
Total credits for C.A.G.S. 32
C.A.G.S. must have 12 credits of electives. To earn a certificate, all courses must come from the same concentration.